Add an internal training course to the catalog
Prerequisite: Poplee Training administration permission.
Internal training courses can be imported or manually added from the Administration Training tab.
The fields are relatively similar to those for external training, with the exception of some data specific to this type of training:
- specification of trainer details
- pre-creation of the company as an organization
Request an internal training course
Prerequisites: permission to view the catalog and to create/edit requests.
Internal training courses can be accessed from the catalog, in the same way as external training courses. The process is identical for any employee or manager who makes a request.
To offer internal training as a trainer, you can submit a non-catalog request (with the corresponding permission in the roles) and specify:
- in the training url field, a link to slides or a document accessible to the HR team that outlines the program
- in the organization field, the link to the company's corporate site, to retrieve its logo, for example
As well as the title of the training course. Once reviewed by the HR admin, this training may be requested by other colleagues.
Monitor training courses as an internal trainer
It is difficult for internal trainers to prioritize their time between work and training, as the latter is not sufficiently valued. To keep track of the activity and added value of their training courses, each internal trainer has a personal dashboard:
This dashboard allows the internal trainer to track:
- the list of current requests for their training course(s) so they can contact employees and find a date for the next session;
- the number of employees they have trained;
- the number of training hours they have provided.
The "Sessions" tab enables trainers to find the sessions they have conducted or will be conducting, with a list of participants and the dates of these sessions.