Operation and implementation of the connector with Stairwage
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Stairwage directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Poplee Core HR
- Type of integration: Flat file
- Integration direction: Lucca to Stairwage
Setting up the integration
To perform the integration, the Lucca database administrator will need to set up an FTP.
This will allow you to synchronize the new users, the modifications of the user files as well as the employee’s end of contract date.
The export transfer will be automated at a time that you need to define (we recommend during the night, 3am for example).
This implementation requires a modification of the settings on Lucca:
- creation of a user export in the format required by Stairwage
- creation of a section in the HR file with the necessary data for Stairwage
- Establishment (Name)
- Employee number
- Last name
- First name
- Annual salary (create a number with comma)
- Contract start date
- Contract end date (if available)
- Date of birth
- Professional or personal email
- City (create a text data type)
- Zip code (create a text data type)
- Professional or personal email
The settings in the PSRH export must be done in this order:
|Lucca Data||Export Code|
|Contract start date||contract-start-date|
|Contract end date||contract-end-date|
|Date of birth||date-of-birth|
|Professional or personal email||mobile-phone-number|
|Professional or personal email|
Here is an example of the expected file Export_Stairwage
The export configuration must be:
- Generic CSV format
- Date format dd/MM/yyyy
- Decimal point separator: comma
- Field separator: Semicolon
- File type: CSV file
- select "Generate header row" > Label of the data Data label
How to create my export
In the "Export" menu of the "Co-workers" module
I- Click on "New configuration" and select the output format "Generic csv format"
II- Fill in the general parameters of your export format:
Complete the information required by Stairwage
III- Select the data to be exported from the data catalog in your HR file
Click on the Add data button, a drop-down list allows you to select a section globally with all the data it contains or a single piece of data from the HR file.
The data order will define the order of the columns that will be generated in your export file. The data must be organized in the order of the table defined above.
IV- Access advanced formatting
In Formatting&advanced settings, the Export code advanced option allows you to customize the name of the column header generated on the first line of your file. By default, this header is populated with the code assigned by Lucca for each piece of data as it is stored in the database. In our case, you need to modify the export codes to match the information required by Stairwage, indicated in the above table.
V- Set up the transfer on an FTP folder
Once export configuration, you will have to initialize the first export, i.e. indicate the date on which you want the information to be sent back
To send it via FTP, in the export configuration (the cogwheel is a shortcut)
Go to the "automation" tab
- Activate the automatic export (we recommend during the night, 3am for example)
- Enable FTP uploading: select the FTP folder you created
The configuration of this connector is complete.