Operation and implementation of the connector with Ledgy
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Ledgy directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Poplee Core HR
- Type of integration: API
- Integration direction: Lucca to Ledgy
Setting up the integration
To set up the integration, the Lucca database administrator will need to create an API key with the following permissions:
- Read users Lucca properties
- See future employees
- See former employees
The connection steps to be completed in Ledgy are:
1. Login to your Ledgy account
2. In the tab General, connect to an HR system (HR System Integration > Connect to HR system)
Choose Lucca integration from the drop-down list and enter the URL of the Lucca database (in the format https://xxxx.ilucca.net) as well as the API key
Enter your Ledgy password
3. Perform the mapping between Lucca data and Ledgy data
Once done, validate the mapping then, on the General page, force synchronization
4. In the Stakeholders module, you will see the list of all synchronized employees.
By clicking the cogwheel, you can change the filters of the displayed data.