Operation and implementation of the connector with Javelo
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Javelo directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Poplee Core HR
- Type of integration: API
- Integration direction: Lucca to Javelo
Setting up the integration
To set up the integration, the Lucca database administrator will need to create an API key with the following permissions:
- Read users Lucca properties
- See future employees
See former employees
This integration is an ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) that integrates Lucca users with the Javelo application.
You must provide your CSM with the following information:
- Lucca URL (in the format https://xxxx.ilucca.net)
- API key
Next, Javelo's technical team will configure the ETL in a test environment to perform testing. Your CSM will send you an export of the synchronized users and give you access to the application. After validation, the ETL will be launched in the production environment.
It will be possible to synchronize the following data:
## Required data
- First name
- Email address
- Lucca number - Javelo servers will use this number to find the right user to update.
## Optional data
You can also synchronize the following data from Lucca
- Job title
- Telephone number
- Employment start date
- Seniority date (if Timmi Absences is active in your Lucca account)
- Date of birth
- Employee registration
- Deactivation date (corresponds to the contract end date on Lucca) - if this date exists for a user they will be disabled in Javelo.
- Lucca ID of the manager - will be used to reconstruct the links between the Lucca managers and the managers on Javelo.
# Endpoint & doc