Operation and implementation of the connector with Flatchr
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Flatchr directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Poplee Core HR
- Type of integration: API
- Integration direction: Flatchr to Lucca
Once the candidate passes to the "Recruited" column and the information is automatically sent to Lucca with the following information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Professional email (enter the personal email if the professional email is unknown)
- Telephone number if available
The Legal entity, department, primary role, contract start date and login data will not be sent by Flatchr, this information is not available on their side.
To avoid preventing the creation of the employee, it is necessary to set default values in the HR file for legal entities, department, primary role.
The contract start date will correspond to the creation date of the user file in Lucca. The administrator will have to modify it accordingly in Lucca.
The login will be automatically created. By default, the format is first name initial + last name. It can be modified in the general settings of Lucca (this can only be performed by a Lucca consultant)
Setting up the integration
This is a standard connector, using basic data from the "Lucca data" section in the HR file, so you don't have to make any specific setting changes in your Lucca database. However, you will need to set up a default legal entity, department and primary role on PCRH by following this help sheet
To set up the integration, the Lucca database administrator will need to create an API key with the following permissions:
- Read users Lucca properties
- Modify Lucca users properties
- See future employees
- See former employees
- Create, archive, unarchive establishments and legal units
- Departement management
For now, the administrator will have to request the activation of the connector from the dedicated CSM on the Flatchr side.
The connection steps to be completed in Flatchr are:
1. Search for Lucca in the Flatchr store. Click it to activate the integration.
2. Enter the name (=hostname) of the Lucca database (only the company name before the .ilucca.net, for example if your database is flatchr-connector.ilucca.net, enter only flatchr-connector) and the API key
As an administrator, if you want to change the time when the employee is sent to Lucca (target column), you will need to contact your CSM on the Flatchr side to make this setting.