Before you start
This page presents the interest and the functioning of the Silae connector with Lucca. It is particularly aimed at our customers' payroll management firms who wish to deploy this connection between Lucca and Silae.
What is the Lucca connector for Silae?
Thanks to the "API" technology of Silae software, we have developed a payroll assistant application. This application allows our clients' HR managers to:
1. control the payroll data collected through the different Lucca applications
2. transfer this data in one click to their Silae payroll file
How does it work concretely?
The HR manager connects to Lucca every month and finds all the data: new employees, modified HR data, absences for the period, new fixed remunerations and variable pay elements (see following questions for an exhaustive list of data).
The HR manager checks these data, if he finds any errors he can modify them in each of the Lucca applications.
When he has finished his check, the HR manager transmits them in one click to Silae.
Once all the data of the period is transmitted, the HR manager must close the preparation of his payroll in the payroll assistant (usually between the 20th and the 25th of each month). Any new data (absences, bonuses, etc.) entered or modified during the month after this closing will appear in the data to be sent for the next payroll.
What data is transmitted each month from Lucca to Silae?
Depending on the Lucca modules your client has subscribed to, three types of data can be transmitted from Lucca to Silae.
1. Data "employees" ( Poplee Core HR module)
This is the data of the employee records of Silae (exhaustive lists of data transmitted below). The connector allows you to :
- create new employees from Lucca to Silae
- update in Silae the information of existing employees modified in Lucca
|Name of the data
|automatically generated in Lucca, thus ensuring that the same personnel number cannot be assigned twice
|Social security number
|Date of birth
|Department of birth
|City of birth
|Country of birth
|Country of nationality
|bis, ter, etc
|Name of the street
|Personal email address
|Professional e-mail address
|Date of entry
|corresponds to the start date of the first contract in Lucca
|type of residence permit
|serial number of the residence permit
|Start of validity
|start date of the residence permit
|End of validity
|end date of the residence permit
|Number of dependents
To go further :
2. Absences of the pay period ( Timmi Absences module)
These are all validated absences for the current month, as well as delays (absences from previous months that have not yet been transmitted to payroll) and corrections (absences from previous months that have already been transmitted to payroll but have since been deleted in Lucca).
Here is an exhaustive list of absences that can be transmitted. This list varies according to the types of absences that the client wishes to manage in his HRIS.
|Name of the absence
|Silae field code
|Absence paid family event
|Paid authorized absence
|Unpaid absence (authorized)
|Work-related accident* 120
|Disability 1st category
|Disability 2nd category
|Occupational disease* (illness)
|Marriage / PACS
|Birth / Adoption
|Absence to be justified
|Partial activity (full suspension)
|Partial activity (time reduction)
|Prenatal medical leave* (full suspension)
*Work stoppages: The connector does not transmit absences of the "work stoppage" type in the case of an event-based DSN. These absences that give rise to a DSN will have to be entered directly into Silae (or the DSN). On the other hand, for companies that use subrogation and that do not need to send the event-based DSN, absences of the "work stoppage" type can be transmitted by the connector at the end of the month.
3. The elements of fixed and variable pay (Poplee module Remuneration)
The transmission of remuneration recorded in Pagga Compensation to Silae is done in 3 steps:
- Display of all fixed remuneration valued over the period for employees present. This is the base salary, benefits in kind or fixed contractual bonuses.
- Display of all variable pay elements (VPE) for the current month. These can be hourly variables (overtime), bonus variables, advance payments, or bottom of the pay slip variables (meal vouchers, expense reimbursement)
- Transmission of all the fixed and variable remuneration elements of the month to Silae.
At each of these steps, controls allow to identify and correct possible anomalies before the transmission in payroll:
- List of employees with an active contract during the month but without a valid fixed remuneration for the period,
- Corrections, deletions or additions of remuneration elements made after the last payroll transmission.
In summary, the transmission of remunerations via the Silae connector allows you to secure the recording every month in Silae :
- the monthly base salary
- benefits in kind (car, housing, NTIC, food or others)
- amounts of advance payments to be deducted
- the number of overtime hours
- the amount of bonuses, the number of luncheon vouchers.
Can we check each month the data that has been transmitted from Lucca to Silae?
Yes, HR managers have access to a history of all the data transmitted from Lucca to Silae during the payroll period in the payroll assistant. These histories can be downloaded as an Excel file.
How does Lucca connect to Silae?
To connect a client's Lucca site to Silae, we need:
- The Silae server number where your client's payroll records are located
- the name and numbers of the client's payroll records (and the establishments to which they correspond)
- your customer service web IDs as a Silae customer
- a "contact" ID created in Silae.
A Lucca consultant will assist your customer to securely retrieve this information during the deployment of the tool. Under no circumstances should the web service and contact IDs be communicated via email. See this sheet for more information.
What are Lucca's commitments regarding the use of Silaexpert APIs?
We have signed a contract with Silaexpert for the provision of a catalog of APIs. This contract commits us as a publisher not to misuse these APIs. The details of these commitments are described in the information note which can be downloaded below.