Operation and implementation of the connector with Recruitee
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Recruitee directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Employees and/or Poplee Core HR
- Type of integration: API
- Integration direction: Recruitee to Lucca
When a person is sent to Lucca after being hired in Recruitee, they are sent with the following information:
- Last name
- First name
- Professional email (personal email entered by default)
- Personal email
- Login (personal email entered by default)
- Legal entity
- Contract start date
- Primary role (default value set on the customer's Lucca site)
Setting up the integration
To set up the integration, the Lucca database administrator will need to create an API key with the following permissions:
- Read users Lucca properties
- Modify Lucca users properties
- See future employees
- See former employees
- Create, archive, unarchive establishments and legal units
- Departement management
The connection steps to be completed in Recruitee are:
1. Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Integrations of your Recruitee area
2. On the Lucca line, click on Integrate now
Lucca and Recruitee are now integrated.
You have the ability to configure who can view and send employee profiles in the Lucca HR file.
The help sheet written by Recruitee is available on this link.