You are an administrator of one or more of our solutions and we thank you for that. As an administrator, there are certain tasks that you must perform. In this help sheet we provide you with all the information and tips to easily take on the role of administrator for Lucca solutions.
Your role as an administrator
What does the role of administrator mean in your company and in your relationship with Lucca?
You are autonomous on the main features of your Lucca solutions. If you are new to us, you only need to practice to become proficient after your training* andyou have already tested the different solutions and completedthe Lucca recipe questionnaires on your test base (you can request this from support at any time). You can discover more advanced features through our help center.
You arethe Lucca contact for your company's employees and are responsible for your database and its configuration.
- You are our point of contact for your company.
- 🚩 have punctual and/or recurring tasks to perform (see "Recurring actions")
- 🔧 are responsible for the setup of your database
- 💡 answer your users' questions (see "Lucca Support")
Recurring actions to perform
It is important to ensure the proper use and update of your Lucca base: some actions or behaviors are not automatic and require an action from you . You will find the summary lists of these actions by solution at these links :
- Tasks of a Figgo administrator
- Tasks of a Cleemy administrator
- Tasks of a Timmi Timesheet administrator
- Tasks of an administrator Poplee Core HR
- Tasks of a Poplee Administrator Goals & Reviews
Shortcuts to the help sheets are available by clicking on the name of the solution. These help files are regularly updated - you can save the link as a favorite.
The administrator is responsible for:
- answering questions of users - considered as level 1 support
- set up in an autonomous way the evolutions to the initial configuration, thanks to the Help Center : you will find detailed tutorials that we invite you to consult before any request to Lucca support.
The Lucca Support is dedicated to trained administrators*. It is dedicated to:
- questions of level 2 issues
- feedback on technical technical issues
You can access the support from this link or by usingthe form available by clicking on "Help" button at the bottom lef thand-side of all your Lucca softwares.
Submit a support request
The more detailed your request, the more relevant and timely the support team will respond. Here is a checklist to follow before making your request:
- I have checked the Help Center for the answer to my question - and if necessary I include in my request the Help Center links I have already checked out.
- I specify as much as possible the context of the request and the result I wish to obtain
- I give an example I give a concrete example: which user, on which Lucca module, which specific manipulation (expense report number, absence account concerned etc.).
- I add screenshots
From your homepage, you can follow the Lucca Roadmap with product evolutions and share your ideas and needs.
🔎 Follow the Lucca product roadmap
👍 Vote for your favorite developments
💡 Suggest your own ideas on the portal
Tell us what your need is
When you suggest your idea for an evolution on one or more of our products:
- Check that the requested functionality does not already exist
- Click on Submit Idea
- Tell us what is your your specific need Tell us what you need: detail why the current operation is not optimal for you, what you would like to see change, and how the change would help your operation.
- Measure the degree of importance of this feature: Nice to have, Important or Critical
Be aware that the suggestion of ideas does not lead to a systematic response from our teams. from our teams. However, they are all transmitted automatically and contribute to the definition of our development roadmap.
Accessible to administrators from your Lucca homepage, the client center Area centralizes all the information about the solutions you have subscribed to.
Solutions and accounts
This page displays the summary of the modules and options subscribed to with the last monthly statement. By clicking on your last statement you will be able to view the details of past statements, by solution and by institution.
This section contains all your Lucca invoices and allows you to retrieve them in PDF format.
Your billing manager will be filled in by default thanks to the information you shared with your sales representative when you subscribed to Lucca solutions.
The application contacts will be proposed to you among the people having the role of administrator in your Lucca environment. These contacts will be used to communicate with you about our products, as well as in the event that you need information about the use of the application within your organization or if corrective action is required.
You, as the administrator of the client center, are responsible for ensuring that this information is accurate and up to date.
You and Us
Here are some tips on how to keep up to date with Lucca news, and how to give us your feedback.
After each deployment, you will receive a satisfaction survey about the deployment process. We invite you to take the time to answer it so that together we can build an optimal deployment path. We are always open to any comments or suggestions you may have.
If you would like to receive all the latest Lucca news, you can subscribe to our newsletter by following this link. You can also consult at any time the information published on the blog of the Lucca Tribe blog.
The Users Club brings us together once a year to communicate about new features and the roadmap of our solutions. These moments of exchange and meetings allow you to ask us all the questions you want, and are an opportunity for us to present you new solutions or features you are less familiar with.