Operation and implementation of the connector with Teamtailor
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Teamtailor directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Poplee Core HR
- Type of integration: API
- Integration direction: Teamtailor to Lucca
When a person is declared as Hired in Teamtailor, it is automatically created in Lucca with the following data:
- Last name
- First name
- Professional email (personal email entered by default)
- Personal email
- Login (personal email entered by default)
- Legal entity
- Contract start date
- Contract end date
- Primary role (default value to be set in your Lucca database)
- Personal telephone number
The primary role data will not be sent by Teamtailor, as this information is not available on their side.
In order not to block the creation of the employee, it is necessary to set default values in the HR file for the primary role.
Setting up the integration
This is a standard connector, using basic data from the "Lucca data" section in the HR file, so you don't have to make any specific setting changes in your Lucca database. However, you will need to set up a default primary role on PCRH by following this help sheet.
To set up the integration, the Lucca database administrator will need to create an API key with the following permissions:
- Read users Lucca properties
- Modify Lucca users properties
- See future employees
- See former employees
- Create, archive, unarchive establishments and legal units
- Departement management
Then, they will have to define a default value on the primary role if it is not already defined.
The connection steps to be completed in Teamtailor are:
1. Search for Lucca in the marketplace, in the HR system section. Click on it to enter your recruitment process
2. Activate the triggers to enable Lucca integration.
To achieve this, you will need to go to Jobs (1) and click on "Add a job". Once the job is added, go to Triggers (2), add a trigger in the Hired (3) column and select Lucca.
2. Select "Send candidate". You then have to choose the establishment and department on this job of the hired candidate to finalize the creation of the Lucca trigger.
3. Once you have configured these settings, return to your Teamtailor work page and send your candidates to the "hired" column. By looking at the candidate's activity history, you will see information confirming that the information has been submitted to Lucca.
The Lucca database administrator will then have to connect to their space and go to the employee's file to modify the data created by default (primary role) and complete the rest of the employee's data to launch their onboarding.
The help sheet written by Teamtailor is available on this link