As an administrator of the Poplee Core HR solution, you have one-off and/or recurring tasks to perform. You will find a list of the most frequent tasks for an administrator in charge of this solution.
- Create a co-worker's HR file : If you already know the co-worker's personal email address, enter it now to start the onboarding. Otherwise, you can always come back to it later.
- Starting the onboarding process : you can choose the different templates you have set up. Here are the three steps:
- Choose the email template
- Choose what information to collect, by adding any fields existing in your HR file to this form
- Defining tasks
In order to define the templates, please make sure you read this slide Configuring the Onboarding Process.
By clicking on Start the onboarding procedure, the new co-worker will receive the welcome email including the form.
- Follow the onboarding process: You can follow the onboarding process of each new co-worker by:
- Checking that the form has been filled, or send it again
- Following the progress of tasks
- Modifying the task (deadline and owner)
- Stop the onboarding process
When the tasks have been completed, and the form filled out, you can Close the onboarding process.
The co-worker changes contract and/or returns following a long-term absence
- Create a new contract: when a co-worker changes contract (change of entity or change of position, for example) or returns from a long-term absence, we recommend you terminate their previous contract and create a new one. As a reminder, by terminating a contract you stop the co-worker from logging on to their Lucca session as of the contract ending date.
- Start a new onboarding process: This could be useful in the case of transition from an internship to a permanent contract. After a long-term medical absence, it could be also useful to start a new onboarding in order to prepare for the employee's comeback. Find the employee and click on Start new onboarding procedure.
When a co-worker leaves
- Archive the co-worker’s file : This is a mandatory step as it involves:
- cut off access to the solutions
- non-billing of the user from the contract termination date in the invoicing of certain Lucca solutions (see invoicing conditions for each solution)
- final settlement activation ( Timmi Absences solution)
- triggering the offboarding of the departing co-worker
- retrieval of HR information when the co-worker returns by reactivating their account (creation of a new contract).
- Start the offboarding procedure
- Follow the offboarding process
- Change the team manager following their departure: The window below opens and you can select the co-workers affected by the change in manager and add the new manager.
- Right to erasure: According to GDPR article 17, the co-worker leaving the company has the right to request the erasure of their personal data.
Complete the HR file
- Check for missing mandatory data: This data is the application data for our solutions as well as the data setup to be mandatory in the HR file.
- Launch an update request: Two reasons to start an update campaign: update a new HR information required or check if HR file information is up-to-date (emergency contact, etc.)