Before you get started
As an administrator of the Poplee Performance solution, you have one-time and/or recurring tasks to perform. Below, you will find a list of the most frequent tasks for an administrator in charge of this solution.
For every new campaign
- Set up a review campaign from scratch: 5 tabs appear: process, population (by establishment, occupation category or department), form (to create the different types of questions), notifications (to personalize the emails) and preview.
- Set up a review campaign from a template: to avoid setting up a campaign from scratch, a campaign should be duplicated in the campaigns to be started.
- What emails are sent to the teams during a campaign?
- Filter questions to make them visible to a specific population: some questions in your campaign could be dedicated to certain employees only. You can filter questions by certain criteria such as department, CSP, contract type or even the date of arrival in the company.
- Update the HR file with a review campaign (if there is a subscription to Poplee Core HR): you may want to question the employees on a particular subject. If the information needs to be discussed as part of a review, you can enter data from the HR file in a review campaign form before adding it to the employee file so that you do not have to enter it a second time.
- Ask for feedback on an employee: in order to gather as many opinions as possible about an employee, reduce proximity bias or highlight cross-functional projects.
Edit and track a campaign
Edit a current campaign: 7 actions are possible:
- Changing manager
- Change the target date for prep. work and the end of the campaign
- Edit the review category
- Search for a employee, manager or stage
- Move a review to the previous stage in the event of an error
- Delete a review
- Add a new employee to this campaign
Please note: the content of the review, i.e. the form, cannot be edited once the campaign has been launched.
- Monitoring and analyzing a reviewer : in the dashboard, you can chase the employees on specific steps and view the details of the reservations and alerts issued.