As an administrator of the Poplee Performance solution, you have one-off and/or recurring tasks to perform. In this document, you will find a list of the most frequent tasks for an administrator in charge of this solution.
For every new campaign
Set up a review campaign: the 5 following tabs will be displayed: workflow, employees (by establishment, job title or department), questions (to create different questions in the form), notifications ( to customize the email) and preview.
- What kind of emails are sent to the teams during the campaigns?
- Filter questions to make them visible to a specific population: Some questions arising in your campaign may be put to certain specific employees. You can filter questions by certain criteria such as department, job title, contract type or even the date of arrival in the company.
- Update the HR file with a review campaign (if you have subscribed to Poplee Core HR): You may wish to ask employees about a particular subject. If the information needs to be discussed as part of a review, you can enter data from the HR file in a review campaign form before adding it to the employee file so that you do not have to enter it a second time.
Modify and track campaigns
Modify a campaign in progress: 7 actions are possible:
- Change review manager
- Change the target date for prep. work and the end of the campaign
- Edit the review category
- Search for an employee or manager
- Move back to the previous step
- Delete a review
Add a new employee to this campaign
N.B.: the content of the review, i.e. the form, cannot be modified once the campaign has been launched.
- Track and analyze a review campaign: the tracking chart will allow you to : remind employees about specific steps and view the details of caveats and alerts sent.
- Print the review report