Operation and implementation of the connector with Report One
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Report One directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: have at least one Lucca solution
- Type of integration: API
- Integration direction: Lucca to Report One
Setting up the integration
From Report One the Lucca administrator can create a report using an API data source and retrieve the information they want from their Lucca site to use in their report.
To set up the integration between Report One and Lucca, the Lucca database administrator must create an API key in Lucca with the correct permissions according to the information they want to retrieve in Lucca.
The permissions to be given to the key can change for each Lucca database depending on the needs and the solutions available.
Before you can use the Lucca APIs in Report One, you will need to get two pieces of information from Lucca:
- The API Key that will give you the permissions on the data you want to use. A dedicated help sheet is available here: Generate an API key. The permissions to be given to the key can change for each administrator depending on their needs and the solutions they have available
- The URL of the API you want to use. Our documentation on APIs is here. Lucca support is also available to assist you in this process.
Then, from Report One, the following steps will have to performed:
1. At the source level, click on Webservices > Simple Model > Web:
2. indicate the data access URL according to the data that the customer wants to retrieve from Lucca. Example: https://nomduclient.ilucca.net/api/v3/users?fields=id,firstname,lastname
3. click on Add a parameter and select HEAD.
4. indicate "Authorization" in the label and "Lucca Application=xxx" in the value (xxx being the API key previously generated) then click ok and next.
An overview of the data will be displayed. Click on next: