Operation and implementation of the connector with Suivi de flotte
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Suivi de flotte directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Timmi Absences and Poplee Core HR
- Type of integration: flat file or API key
- Integration direction: Lucca to Suivi de flotte
- Employee's title
- Last name
- First name
- Professional email
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Zip code
- Permit number
If an employee leaves the company, the end of contract date permits the deactivation of the employee file in the Lucca database, their account on SuiviDeFlotte.net will be automatically deleted (Application of the right to be forgotten).
In the event of a traffic violation (after designation of the responsible driver on SuiviDeFlotte.net) the notice will be sent directly to the employee's home through information sharing with Lucca (automatic information of the driver's address).
A second connector allows you to manage absences (vacations, time off, unjustified absences, etc.). Through this connector, in the event of an absence indicated in Timmi Absences, the vehicle goes directly to private life mode. The GPS position of the vehicle is not available during the employee's absences.
Setting up the integration
This implementation requires a modification of the settings in Lucca.
The steps to set up in Lucca are:
- create either custom fields (attributes) if you do not have Poplee Core HR or the data in the HR file if the client has Poplee Core HR:
- Address 1 with the code e_adresse-1
- Address 2 with the code e_adresse-2
- Zip code with the code e_codepostal
- City with the code e_ville
- Permit number with code e_numero-de-permis
- create either an API key with the following permissions:
- Read users Lucca properties
- View the section of the HR file with the data created if the client has Poplee Core HR
- See former employees
- Read the leaves
Once this is done, you will have to go to your SuiviDeFlotte.net area and enter the URL of the Lucca database (in the format https://xxxx.ilucca.net) and its API key to activate the connector