Operation and implementation of the connector with Clearwage
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact Clearwage directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Employees/Poplee Core HR and Pagga Compensation
- Type of integration: API
- Integration direction: Lucca to Clearwage
Employees are created in Lucca and sent to Clearwage. In Clearwage, administrators have an interface allowing them to launch the synchronization of users either user by user or in mass. Note that the sync is performed in the direction Lucca > Clearwage and not the other direction.
What user data is synchronized?
- Fixed salary with start date only if the grid is not yet created in Clearwage at initialization
- ID, First name, Last name, Email, Job title, Gender, Team (=department), Manager, Contract type, City, Birth date, Date of joining the company
Synchronization of fixed compensation elements
Once the salary grid is created, salary changes made in Clearwage are sent to Pagga Compensation for transfer to payroll. Note that the modifications must no longer be made in Lucca: the other synchronization direction is not possible.
Setting up the integration
To set up the integration, the Lucca database administrator will need to create an API key with the following permissions:
- View Lucca employee data
Pagga Compensation Permissions:
- View individual situations
- Add/Edit and EFP
- Delete an EFP
- Add/Edit and EVP
- Delete an EVP
- Import compensation elements
The connection steps to be completed in Clearwage are:
1. Go to your area Clearwage > Settings > Integrations
2. Click the "configure" button on the Lucca file
3. Enter its Lucca URL (in the format https://xxxx.ilucca.net) and its API key:
The Clearwage help sheet can be viewed at this link