Operation and implementation of the We Recruit connector
If you wish to synchronize other custom data, please contact We Recruit directly in order for them to examine the faisability of your request.
How the integration works
- Solutions involved: Employees and/or Poplee Core HR
- Type of integration: API
- Integration direction: We Recruit to Lucca
Once a person is declared as hired in We Recruit, you can decide whether or not to include them in Lucca.
If yes, you will need to fill in some additional information so that the integration can be completed correctly with Lucca.
It will then be created automatically in Lucca with the data available in We Recruit and known to the client at the time of hiring an employee:
- Last name
- First name
- Professional email entered with the employee's personal email
- Personal email
- Login with the employee's personal email
- Contract start date
The administrator will then have to enter Lucca to complete the rest of the employee's data and launch the onboarding.
Setting up the integration
To set up the integration, the Lucca database administrator will need to create an API key with the following permissions:
- View Lucca employee data
- Edit Lucca employee data
- View future employees
- View employees who have left
- Modify establishments and legal units
- Department administration
The connection steps to be completed in We Recruit are:
1. Once the key has been created, they will need to go to their area We Recruit > Settings tab > Integrations > HRIS and fill in their Lucca URL and the API key in the token field.
2. Declare the employee as hired and select "yes" to integrate them in Lucca.
Complete the missing information and click on "confirm the acceptance of the job" to validate the transmission.