The creation and global administration of leave accounts is accessible under Configure > Accounts.
This module hosts all existing accounts on your website.
In Figgo, there are :
- recurring accounts, which belong to recurrent categories, the acquisition of which is repeated. There are 4 types: Annual leave, TOIL, Seniority, Fractionnement (French additional days).
- one-time accounts, as opposed to recurring accounts. They can be out of any category, in a category without any type or in a one-time category (i.e. Medical leave and Absence pending qualification category).
Create an account
To create an account, start by clicking on Create an account
Then, choose the type of account.
Finally, fill in the form (described below) and save.
Once the account is created, several actions outside of account administration may be necessary:
- Payroll export: If you use the Figgo payroll export, you will have to link the new account to its payroll section or to the "Absences not to export" section if appropriate. Learn more about payroll export
- Acquisition profile: if the account requires an acquisition rule (e.g. 22 days/year), it must be defined in Configure > Regulations > Acquisition Profile
- Seniority: if days are acquired on the account according to the seniority, it will be necessary to define the rule in Credit/debit > Seniority
- Limits on exceptional leave: You can configure a limit rule (e.g. Birth, maximum 3 days per request) under Configure > Regulations > Rules
- Color in the schedule: you can configure the absence display color under Configure > Preferences
Modify an account
To modify an account,
- find the account or category* to edit
- hover your mouse over the line to bring up the editing pencil on the right and click
*If you want to change all the accounts in a category (e.g. all annual leave accounts), then click Change category. If you want to change a single recurring account (e.g. Annual leave 2019), then you will have to open the category Annual leave and click on the right of the account on Modify.
The different elements of setting up an account
The account creation and modification form allows you to adjust the following parameters:
- Regulation: The choice of a regulation makes it possible to define which set of legal entities will have access to the account.
- Customize Figgo account ID (advanced setting) : When creating a one-time account, you can choose your unique Figgo ID. The latter is generated automatically if not specified. It has no link to the possible account ID for payroll.
- Unit: Accounts in the calendar unit can not be used by co-workers. They can only be accessed from Manage the schedule. Accounts in hours can only be used if co-workers have a workcycle in hours.
- Part time: This parameter is used to define the method for counting the days not worked by part-timers. It is only available for recurring categories (Annuel leave, TOIL, Seniority) in working days.
- Account available to co-workers: If activated, employees can use the account. If disabled, the account will only be available under Manage the schedule for administrators and any managers who have access to it.
- Required approval: If the account is available to employees, you can activate the validation workflow here.
- During a request, display a message to co-workers: If the account is available to employees, you can write a message here to their destination. Example: "Please give your proof to the HR department" for a family event account
- Track balance or supporting documents: This setting is available only for one-time accounts. If you want a follow-up of the balance (e.g. recovery) or a follow-up of the justifications (e.g. family leave), indicate Yes. If you do not need a balance follow-up (e.g. exceptional unpaid leave) or if you impose this type of absence yourself (e.g. maternity), indicate No.
- Acquisition period: This parameter is only to be defined for recurring accounts (e.g. annual leave). It allows you to define the period in which the days will be acquired. It can be monthly (e.g. 2.08 days/month) or total at the beginning of the period.
- Credit full entitlements at the period start: Check if the acquisition is total at the beginning of the acquisition period (e.g. 22 days on January 1st)
- Round entitlements at the period end: For instance, the French labor code provides for rounding up to the next full number for paid leave.
- Entitlements calculated from: When creating a recurring category, you must decide from when the rights will be credited automatically. For example, if you create a TOIL category in November 2019 for TOIL commissioning as of January 1, 2020, enter January 2020.
- Customize counterpart accounts (advanced setting): It is recommended that you do not change the default configuration of the counterparty accounts. Figgo works in accounting logic. Any debit movement (days taken) or credit (days acquired) on an absence account is offset by an inverse posting on a counterpart account.
- Consumption period: This parameter is optional for one-time accounts. It allows you to define the period in which the days can be put.
- Allow a request before this period
- Allow a request after this period
- Allow half-day requests
- Allow overdraft (debit balance): This parameter allows users to ask more days than they have acquired to date, within the limit of what will be acquired over the current period. They can therefore have a debit balance. You can also allow it "within the rounding limit" to handle cases where a user has a balance of 0.3 and therefore can not ask a day or half a day.
- Force the consumption of the balance in one take: You can force consumption into a single pose. For example, you may want the recovery that you credit to employees to always be consumed in a single take.
- During a request, do not propose this account by default: Check if the account should never to be suggested first. For example, if your employees have annual leave and time-saving accounts and need to use annual leave first, you can check this setting for the time-saving accounts.
- Available in the drop-down menu during a request
- Counted as an absence: To be checked so that the account is considered as absence in the reports or during the absence synchronization towards a third application (e.g. agenda). This parameter is also used to display the absentees of the day in the home and identify absences in our applications Cleemy (expense report), including pour le décompte des TR, and Timmi (time tracking).
- Counted as absenteeism in reports
- Remote working and other office leaves: the leave reason will be visible to all
- Considered as working time in Timmi application (time tracking)
- Include the account in an existing category (optional)
- Customize the display order (optional)
- Modify the accounting operation of the account (advanced parameter): If this account is an absence, choose balance sheet account. If this account is used to offset accounting entries (e.g. Credit Rights, Consumed Fees), choose movement account.
By clicking to the right of the account creation button, advanced creations are available.
- Create an empty category: You can create an empty category and then attach accounts to it. A category is a grouping of accounts. For example, the Annual leave category includes Annual leave 2019, Annual leave 2020, etc. accounts or the category Medical leaves includes Sickness, Maternity... accounts.
- Create a movement account: Figgo works in accounting logic. Any debit movement (days taken) or credit (days acquired) on an absence account is offset by an inverse posting on a movement account. For example, 1 day acquired on the account Annual leave 2019 will be compensated by a debit of 1 day on the account of movement "Rights credited" and 1 day taken will be compensated by a credit on the account of movement "Rights consumed".