At the beginning of a deployment with a Lucca project manager or during the year, following goal setting committees, you may need to import goals for the current period.
Below are the steps to follow for a simple import.
We recommend to make a first test on the test base before proceeding to the "real" import. For your information, no notification is sent to the co-workers during the imports.
The steps to follow
- Retrieve the import file ready to be filled in(Download the template).
Example of a minimal format in 3 columns
- firstname.lastname@example.org;1911;Publish a thesis on Radium
- email@example.com;1911Q1;Discover Radium
- firstname.lastname@example.org;1911Q1;Discover Polonium
- if you want to import weighted goals, add a column with the title weight and indicate the desired weighting
- if you want to import several goals for the same employee over the same period, just add a line for each new goals
- Connect to the test base as an administrator
- Go to the "Goals" > "Settings" tab and look for the import options.
- Upload the file containing the goals to be imported
- If necessary, correct the errors thanks to the messages that will be indicated in case of anomaly
- Check that the right goals are imported to the right co-workers, check the totals via the dashboard.
- Depending on the stage of the project, perform the same actions on the production platform.
- And that's it.