As a Cleemy solution administrator, you have one-time and recurring tasks to complete. Below is a list of the most common recurring tasks for an administrator of this solution.
At the end of each month
- Remind employees to submit their expense reports.
- Control/Approve (depending on your processes) expense reports that require your action.
- Generate your SEPA or CSV payment file from the Payment module (SEPA applies only the € zone)
- After payment, export expense reports using the Export module.
When an employee arrives
- Create the employee in Cleemy as soon as you know their contract start date.
- Assign the appropriate Cleemy role and profile in their user file.
When an employee leaves
- Enter their contract end date in their user file.
- If the departing employee is a manger, transfer their supervised colleagues to another manager (in their user file).
- Submit pending expenses.
- Approve/Control/Pay/Export the most recent expense reports.
- Settle temporary and permanent advances allocated to the employee (via Cleemy or Anytime).
- For specific cases:
- Deactivate the employee’s Anytime card,
- Remove the company/business credit card from the ‘Budget Insight banking interface’ in Cleemy,
When starting a new project/client/mission
- Create the new project/client/mission/analytical axis in Cleemy as soon as it can be used.