If your company uses Slack, you can post every day the absentees in your team (or in the company) in a channel of your choice.
Set up synchronisation of absences in Slack
1. Add the LuccaBot to your Slack space
You need to be a Slack administrator to complete this step.
In Figgo > Configure > Preferences > Slack integration, click on Create a new integration, then Connect.
On the next screen, you need to authorise LuccaBot to post messages in your Slack space. These rights are needed for integration to work properly.
2. Create an integration
Once your Slack space is connected to Figgo, you can create integrations. You must create one integration for each channel in which you want to post who is absent that day.
- if you want to post everyone who is absent from the company in the same channel (for example #absent-today), you will only need one integration;
- if you want to post the day’s absences for each team, you will need to create one integration per team in their dedicated channel.
For each integration, enter:
- the channel in which the day’s absences will be posted (mandatory). The channel must exist. If you want to post absences in a dedicated channel, you first need to create this channel in Slack
- the legal entity(-ies) and/or department(s) in question (this filters which employees are considered in the day’s absences)
- the language of the messages
- the time the message is sent in Slack
- the frequency (weekdays or 7 days a week)
After creating the integration, you can test it. This then sends a message in Slack with today’s absences, without waiting until tomorrow.
You can disable an integration without deleting it.
Can the bot’s name or image be changed?
No, this information cannot be changed.
What languages are offered?
For now, we offer French and English. If you want another language, you can submit the request to Lucca’s help desk via the form at the top of the page, and we will examine it.