The Lucca Support online help center has an interface dedicated to administrators that allows them to access every request submitted by their company' administrators, as well as update pending requests.
Logging in to Support Lucca
To sign in, click the "login" button in the top right hand-side of the current screen. A pop-up will open. Then, click on the blue "sign-up" link:
If you have already signed up, just fill in your login information (or use the "Forgot my password" link if necessary).
Creating a Support Request
Once you logged in, click on the "send a request" link to access the dedicated form.
The form consists of the following fields:
- CC: to add the email address of the co-worker(s) you wish to include in the exchang
- Priority: low / normal / high / urgent
- Concerned solution: choose from the list of our Lucca softwares
- Topic: summarize the purpose of your request in a few words
- Description: the more information you put in, the faster we will be able to get back to you (please specify the functionality, the user, the different steps that were followed etc.)
- Attachment: screenshots help the support team to better understand and respond to your request
Following up on Support Requests
To check out previous support requests, or to update current requests, just click the "My Activities" link that appears in the top right hand-side of the screen.
This will take you to the list of requests that were submitted to the Lucca support team, separated into 3 tabs:
- My requests: access the requests you have created personally
- Requests that I receive in CC: access the requests for which you are (or have been) CCed
- Requests from the organization: access the requests submitted by other administrators from your company
For each request, you will find:
- the identifier,
- the subject,
- the date of the last activity,
- the status which can be "open", "awaiting your reply" or "solved".
Click on a request title to open it. If the request is still ongoing, you will be able to answer it. As for solved requests, you will be able to consult the exchange history.