The new version of the user file module is now available.
Currently in a Beta mode, it will eventually replace the running module as of April 15, 2019.
The interface has been updated and improved with new features.
As a reminder, the data available in the user files are necessary to maintain Lucca applications up and running. Their availability depends on the application(s) you are using and the setup.
You cannot add your own internal data. To do so, you can subscribe to our Poplee application that allows you to create a customized HR file.
The data on the user file are spread in several sections that have been rearranged.
You will now find:
- A personal data section with additional data like the National insurance number and the birth date
- The second leave request approver and Cleemy appover in the same section as the manager
Searching for data
The search feature allows you to quickly find a specific data. Any research leading to an unknown result will be hidden:
Creating new users
New users creation is still possible by clicking on the Add a user tab. However, the user creation form now only contains one step with the most important fields to fill in. You will then complete the additional fields directly on the employee's file.
Managing passwords, transfer and delegation
- Password management is available right next to the login field, in the Login information section
- The management for delegation and supervised employees is now integrated in the Organisation section
This landing page has been removed. All previously available information has been integrated in the new module:
- The last three updated files are displayed in the user picker drop-down menu :
- Incomplete files and total number of users: these information are displayed next to the user picker drop-down menu (coming soon)