SSO implementation is subject to a quote by our sales team (email@example.com).
Single Sign-on (SSO) allows users to log in once, no matter how many applications they use.
From a technical point of view, SSO allows a single authentication process (managed by a single Identity Provider, Directory Server, or other authentication mechanism) to be used across Lucca softwares (Service Provider) within a single organization.
- Better end-user experience: one password to remember
- Security: Company security policy easier to apply (log in restrictions, password control ...)
Lucca supports the following protocols:
- SAML 2.0 (ADFS, Okta, Azure AD, Google Identity Platform etc.)
- OAuth 2.0 (Google Identity Platform and Azure AD only)
Please find below a technical documentation about SSO configuration with Lucca softwares depending on your infrastructure:
- SSO Microsoft ADFS - Active Directory Federation Services
- SSO Azure Active Directory (OAuth 2.0 protocol)
- SSO Azure Active Directory (SAML 2.0 protocol)
- SSO SAML 2.0 protocol
- SSO Google
- SSO CAS protocol
Please note that Lucca does not support user provisioning/deprovisioning via SSO. You can however use a CSV file and load it in a FTP server.