The Lucca Support Team must be notified to create any new company so as to be able to link this new entity to your contract.
- Creation of the company in the corresponding country
If you do not have access to this menu, please ask the Lucca Support Team to create the company, and indicate its country
- Creation of the new co-workers' departements
- Manual creation of users via Co-workers, or via a data import in Update > Data import (*)
According to the solutions to which you have subscribed to, several setups are necessary to allow the co-workers of the new company to use the Lucca solutions:
Does the new company have a different way of managing expenses?
- If not:
- If so (*):
- create new types of expenses or translate the pre-existing types
- create expenses profiles corresponding to the expenses policy of this new company
- configure the charts of accounts of the entity (+ possible analytics), with the corresponding VAT if this company is based in a new country
- configure the accounting entries export and the expense reimbursement module
- create the company’s management policies (who gets to approve the expense reports?)
Caution: if you have an automated export, you will have to add your new entity to it. The folder on the FTP server will then reset and the password will change: the password must be provided to Lucca, or you need to ask Lucca to give you the new password (if applicable).
Does the company follow the same rules for the leaves of absence and the same payroll exports as the existing companies?
- If so: Link the new company to pre-existing regulations and duplicate the corresponding payroll export or link the entity to an existing export
- If not (*):
Are the co-workers from the new company required to follow the same rules regarding time submission?
- If so: just apply the work cycle and the Timmi role will allow declaring on pre-existing modalities, as well as as well as configuring the corresponding export
- If not (*): create new regulations with your chosen rules of declaration and the cycles of adapted work, then configure the export.
- Create new sections and data if necessary, and/or translate the pre-existing data ; configure the export if necessary, and import the users data (*)
Indicate which types of compensations are available for the new company and import a compensation history if applicable. (*)
(*) Feel free to get in touch with our Sales Team and request a support service provided by the Lucca consultants in order to manage the integration of the new entities. Ad hoc audits can be organized upon request to gather the right information and set up solutions for new entities. We will manage the deployment projet for the new company.
Trainings may also be provided for the new admin of a solution.