Before you get started
The "Statistics" report type, available in Reports then Customized Reports, allows you to consult various statistical indicators on leaves and absences, over a given period, by employee and by department or establishment.
This article covers the following points:
Configuration of a Statistics report
Select the period on which you want to make the report (some periods are recorded by default but you can define a customized period).
Then select the columns and indicators you want to show in your report. You can edit the columns proposed by default, for example to add the Occupation categories or the number of days of absenteeism over the period.
Then select the population to be included using the filters. The filters allow you to target specific establishments, departments, Timmi Absences application profiles or Occupation categories. By default, all employees active during the period are selected.
Finally, it is possible to display the different indicators totaled by establishment or by department by adding a total.
Available indicators and calculation methods
The following indicators are independent of the account settings:
- Number of days taken: it is the total of half-days taken on days worked
- Days theoretically worked: this is the total number of half-days theoretically worked, i.e. excluding part-time days, days off or weekly rest days or public holidays included in the work cycle or via exceptions. Exceptions are visible in Schedule management Manage days off and work cycles are configurable in the cog wheel icon then Organization then Work cycles.
The following indicators include absences on all accounts, excluding accounts not considered as an absence:
- Number of days taken (absences only): is the total of the half-days of absence taken on days worked
- Presence rate: represents the number of days worked over the period/number of days theoretically worked over the period
- The actual number of days worked: is the total number of half-days actually worked over the period, i.e. the theoretical number of days worked minus the number of absence days
- Number of tax days: number of days in the period when the employee worked at least half a day
- Maximum consecutive absence weeks: maximum number of consecutive weeks the employee was absent
The "A day requested on this account is considered an absence" setting can be edited at the account level (Settings then Accounts). Click on the pen to edit the account and go to the Other settings section.
The absenteeism indicators are based on the Absenteeism setting of the leave accounts:
- Absenteeism rate: number of days absent due to absenteeism during the period/number of days theoretically worked during the period
- Number of absence days (absenteeism): total number of half-days of absence
To set up an account as absenteeism, go to Settings then Accounts, click on Edit to the right of the account to be configured, then activate the Absenteeism setting in the Other settings section.