You can view data from Figgo via two modules, which you can access in the ‘Reports’ menu. Two sub-menus are available:
- Dashboard: to access data integrated into a graph (the dashboard has its own dedicated help page)
- Create and view: to create reports on the fly or search for your saved reports.
Creating a report
Several report types are available, depending on the data you want to view.
Each type of report is explained in a dedicated help page:
To configure your report, choose:
- A date/period: specific periods are pre-saved and available in the drop-down menu, but you can also select a custom period.
- Your report’s columns: some are suggested by default, and you can modify them by clicking on ‘Edit columns’ (add/delete columns and change their order).
- Filters and options: by default, data for all users and all accounts are shown and no totals are calculated. However, you can select specific filters and calculate a total per account, for example.
After you select the options, click on ‘View results’ to generate the results and view them in the module. A table then appears in Figgo. You can download the result files in Excel (including totals rows) or CSV (raw data) formats.
Saving a report
If you expect to use this report again, you can save its configuration, giving it a unique name. Simply click on ‘Save configuration of’ at the top right once you have generated the results.
Once saved, the report will appear on the homepage in the list of saved reports. Click on the report you want to directly access the updated results.
Editing a posted or saved report
To change the report’s configuration (for example, to apply the report to a different period, add a total or change the order of columns), simply click on the report and re-open the configuration panel by clicking on the ‘Edit report’ pencil at the end of the line.
Make your changes, display the results again and click on ‘Save changes’, which is still at the top right. To change the name, click on the small ‘Edit name’ pencil, next to the report’s name.
To delete a report, click on the small waste bin at the right-hand side of the line: