Before we start
The adjustment of entitlement feature allows you to adjust accrual of an employee in case he/she was on leave of some specific kind (unpaid leave, sick leave, etc.)
In the new module, we have:
- adjustment rule configuration in Configure > Regulation, Adjustment tab
- follow-up and exécution of rules in Credit / Debit > Accruals > Adjustment
Two types of rules are available:
- prorata method
- block method
Configuring an adjustment rule
In Configure > Regulation, choose a regulation, and go to the Adjustment tab.
In the creation form, section 1 to 3 allow you to define:
- the name of your rule
- the population concerned: at least one profile to choose, and possibility to filter by occupation categories or establishments
- account to adjust: choose the categorie concerned by the adjustment, Figgo will automatically credit/debit the right account at the time of execution
Section 4 will ask for criteria for computation, depending on the type of rules.
For both types, you will need to enter:
- leave accounts impacting rights (example: sick leave, unpaid leave, etc.)
- (optionnal) if a threshold or a ceiling applies on the days of absence impacting rights, meaning a value under which absences do not yet impact rights (threshold), and a value above which absence days do not impact rights any more (ceiling)
For prorata rules, you will need to choose the prorata method. Three types of prorata are available. Business / Working / Calendar prorata relies on the number of business / working / calendar days of absence as regards the number of business / working / calendar days of the adjustment period.
For block rules, you will need to enter the block (number of days), the unit (business or calendar days), and the amount to debit for each block.
In section 5, you can set up rule execution by defining:
- the frequency: for an annual frequency, you will have to precise the month of execution
- the adjustment period: period that will be used to compute accrued rights and impacting leaves
- automation: when active, computation will be made at the same time as you monthly entries (generally end of month), otherwise you will have to manually run the rule from Credit / Debit > Accruals > Adjustment
Run an adjustment rule
In Credit / Debit > Accrual > Adjustment, choose a regulation to access the rules you set up.
You will find for each month, the list of rules with a planned execution for this month. "Auto" rules will run at the planned date, whereas for "Manual" rules, you will have to run them manuelle, with the "Execute" button.
By clicking the "Execute" button, a simulation chart displays the main information and the proposed adjustment. You may edit this value before saving.
By clicking on the line for an employee, you will access details about the computation : number of days of absence taken into account, entitlement for the period, presence rate, etc.
Once a rule has been executed, a green check mark is displayed. You may access execution history by clicking on the line.