Before you start
You can modify the counters of several employees via the"Credit / Debit"module.
- Manually (for a counter reset, an identical credit or debit for the target population).
- By importing a file (to credit or debit specific amounts for each employee)
Note: if you want to adjust the acquisition or balances in relation to the payroll, use the dedicated module Compare with payroll.
Manual modification of counters
To modify the counters or reset them to zero, go to thecollective manual adjustment module.
1. Select the population concerned You can use the filters to refine your selection according to a department or a specific acquisition profile for example. On the right hand side of the screen, you will find the list of employees affected by the selected population. You can edit this selection using the check boxes.
2. Then select the action to be performed;
- Choose the account to be moved (drop-down list)
- Choose the action you want to apply (credit or debit an amount, reset a counter, transfer rights, cap or impose a specific balance)
- Enter a wording (free field - we recommend that you enter the reason for this action here. Do not hesitate to be as precise as possible "Reset to zero", "Day offered",...)
3. Before validating the action If you select the "in progress" option, a preview will be displayed showing the impact of your manipulation on the balances of the selected population.
- Modify the date of the entry if you wish, using the field "Posted to" (by default, it is the current date)
- Click on Save to validate the adjustment.
Importing a file
You can upload a file containing the amounts to be credited or debited for each employee. This can be used for example to initialize the counters. To do this, go to the module Imports.
The imported value does not overwrite the account balance, it credits the balance (or debits it if the amount is negative).
The expected format is a CSV file with a semicolon (UTF-8 encoding) or Excel (.xlsx).
Users can be identified either by their institution and their number, or by their login. One of the two methods is mandatory.
The file must therefore have the following columns:
- Institution (optional): name or code (if identification by institution/registration number)
- Personnel number (optional): employee's payroll number (if identification by establishment/registration)
- Login (optional): employee login (if identification by login)
- Last name
- First name
- Account n°1
- Account n°2
- Account n°3
The file must have at least one account column. There is no limit on the number of accounts.
If you use the exact names of the accounts, they will be recognized automatically. If not, you will have to make the correspondence manually.
Example of a file with identification by institution and personnel number :
Example of a file with identification by login :
You can download a sample file by clicking on "Download a file template":
Uploading the file
After downloading the file, it is tested and the lines to be imported are displayed. If there are any errors, they are displayed in the interface:
Possible warnings (not blocking):
- The name of the employee does not match his or her personnel number or login: it is advisable to check the line because this may be due to a personnel number or login error.
Possible errors (blocking):
- The account is not recognized: the name of one or more accounts has not been recognized, so it must be selected manually
- The personnel number does not exist or is incorrect
- The establishment is inexistent or incorrect
- The login is non-existent or incorrect
- Duplicate lines (two lines for the same employee)
- A value has been entered for an employee on an account to which he/she does not have access (the account entered does not belong to the regulations of the employee's establishment)
- A value has been filled in for a collaborator for which the administrator who is importing does not have access rights (establishment not present in his role or collaborator not present in the perimeter for which the administrator has the right to compare)
To import the lines without error, click on Continue, then enter a label and the accounting date (effective date of the import) and click on Save.
All imports are visible in the history, accessible from the main page of the module.
For each import, you will find :
- the imported file
- the import report
- the file of the lines in error, if any
To modify the balance of a single employee, go to the dedicated form.