On this page, you will learn how to apply a debit or credit to an employee on one or several accounts.
If you want to credit an employee with TOIL because they worked a day they would normally have off, it would be better to follow the instructions on this help sheet.
Add or delete entitlements for a specific employee
Go to Credit / Debit > Manual adjustment > Individual adjustment.
- Choose the employee (you will find, in the drop-down list, all the persons present in the company)
- Select the Account to be credited or debited (drop-down list)
- Choose the Action to be carried out and enter the amount to credit, debit or transfer.
- Edit the Comment if needed (free field - we recommend that you put the reason for this manipulation here). This information will be visible to the user in the accound detail.
- The preview below informs you of the impacts on the balances of the action in progress.
- Change the effective date if you wish, using the "Effective at" field (by default, it is the current date).
- Click on Save.
To change the balance of a group of employees, use the Collective adjustment module.