You can recover your data at any time and from any of the Lucca apps.
How to recover your data?
Leave - Timmi Absences
1. Leaves and co-workers’ balance: you can create a report via Timmi Absences> Reports > Custom reports > Leaves/Balance). Feel free to include additional columns, such as “Starts in the morning” and “Ends in the afternoon” to enhance quality of your report.
2. Export previous payroll exports: you access find the payroll exports history via Timmi Absences > Exports > Payroll exports.
Expense reports - Cleemy Expenses
1. Report on expenses: you can create a report on all the expenses from the beginning via Cleemy Expenses in > Reporting > Expenses.
2. Zip file of imported receipts: this file can be downloaded via Cleemy Expenses > Reporting > Receipts
3. Archives with probative value: if you have subscribed to the dematerialisation service with probative value, you can download a zip file containing the archives with probative value via Cleemy Expenses > Reporting > Receipts.
4. Accounting/ payment export files : you can download the exports you have generated out via Cleemy Expenses > Exports > Exports history.
Users and HR file - Poplee Core HR
1. Employee data: you can create a report of employees' data via Co-workers > Reporting > New report > Select all the data. Generate the result in order to download the report.
Remuneration and payslip - Pagga Compensation & Pagga Payslip
1. Report on the actual remuneration: you can download this report from Pagga Compensation > Reporting > Actual remuneration > Generate then download the report.
2. Payslips: You can download a co-worker's payslips via Pagga Payslip > Settings > Retrieving payslips for former employees.
Payslips that are distributed via Pagga Payslip are stored for 50 years and remain available on the following website: https://pagga.ilucca.net
Reviews - Poplee Performance
1. Reviews history: you can export an excel sheet that contains all of the co-workers’ answers given for past campaigns via Reviews > Campaigns > Selecting the campaign > Export all replies.
Timmi Timesheet - Reports and dashboards
In order to retrieve the data entered in Timmi Time by your employees (reports, times, comments, etc.) we recommend that you use the dedicated reports module in the solution. To consult all this information and download it later, here is the procedure: Generate reports on times and activities.
This module offers a dashboard and 6 types of reports:
- Time (which covers the data of the former "standard" and "break duration" reports)
- Accounts (includes data from the old "Accounts" and "Rules" reports)