Each employee can access their Timmi Absences ‘reminders’ from the yellow notification square at the top right of the Lucca menu. Reminders concern actions that the employee must complete.
Different types of actions
- leave requests they need to approve
- leave cancellation requests they need to approve
- absences they need to justify ( Timmi Absences uses the account’s ‘Absence to be justified’ category).
Only past absences are taken into consideration.
Reminders are marked urgent when:
- leave or cancellation requests have a start date that is before or on today’s date
- the absence to be justified was declared more than 48 hours earlier
Each employee can activate the sending of a reminder email: