After creating your new employee file, enter the ‘administrator’ role in this file (as shown below). This update will provide access to all administrator modules in Figgo.
What an administrator needs to know
It is very important to train the new administrator on day-to-day software management. An administrator should know the following:
- How to manage arrivals and departures within the company. This means it is essential for them to be familiar with the employee file (HR file for Poplee clients) and Employee settlement modules.
- How to manage counters and leave entitlement profiles.
- How to use the Manage the schedule module (manage sick leave, delete or edit leave, etc.).
- How to export leave and absences to payroll.
- How to trigger monthly accounting entries (if not automatic).
- How to contact Figgo’s administrator help desk
Lastly, if the new administrator was appointed to replace a former administrator, other updates are also required:
- Change the person notified of automatic accounting entries (Recurring entitlements tab > Planned tasks > modify)
- For automatic user imports, change the person who receives notifications (Lucca settings cogwheel > Import > Schedule automatic import).