To have a multicolor schedule in Figgo, 2 conditions must be fulfilled:
- The legend must have been customized (Configure > Preferences > Legend);
- Your permission need to give you access to the details of requests in the "Consult Schedule" tab.
If these 2 conditions are met, Figgo will propose you the option "Multicolor display". This option is visible at :
- The "leave request" page by clicking on "Display option" at the level of the "Leave request" calendar
- The "Consult Schedule" tab at the top of the page
- The module "Configure > Preferences > Legend"
Mark it once and this preference will be registered at your next connections.
You can now enable multicolor legend for all users who can see requests details, and yet didn't activate this preference, from the module Configure > Preferences > Legend.