Note: If you would like to credit the recuperation to an employee because he or she worked a day not typically worked, it is better to go to Schedule management > Manage off days.
To add or delete a specific employee’s leave:
- Go to Credit/debit > Employee
- In People, choose the employee in question (drop-down menu)
- In Type of entitlement, select the account to be credited/debited (drop-down menu)
- Complete the operation’s description (blank field)
- In Credit, indicate the number of days (or hours depending on the selected account’s unit) that you would like to credit to the employee. To delete days, simply enter a negative amount.
- Modify the entry date if you wish (by default, it will be that day’s date)
- Click Save.