Here you will find the information you must enter for each user so that Figgo works properly in addition to data that is not mandatory but still useful. User’s are added through Co-workers > User files (or HR file if you have Poplee) > Add a user.
This article covers the following points:
Mandatory user file data
Certain data must be entered in the user file to ensure Figgo works properly.
- Primary role - Figgo defines Figgo application access rights and the actions that can be carried out.
- Figgo application profile defines the days that must be credited to the employee at the end of the month (or at the start of the month depending on the settings).
- The Employee number for payroll must be identical to the employee number used in your payroll. This data will allow you to identify the user when generating a Figgo payroll export, for example.
- The Manager is the person who will approve the user’s leave. If you want leave requests for this user to be automatically approved, simply set the person as their own manager.
- Work cycle defines the days that the employee works. By default, Figgo assumes the employee works 5 days with Saturday as a day off and Sunday as a weekly rest day. Consequently, the work cycle is required information in several cases:
- if the employee works Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- if you have accounts in hours.
- if the employee works part-time or adjusted full-time hours.
Optional user file data
- If the contract start date and seniority date are not the same, you must complete the seniority date field. This field will then be used for calculating seniority.
- SPC (Socioprofessional Category) will allow you to use this filter in the reports or to credit/debit leave rights and configure seniority rights. You can create, delete or change SPCs by going to Configure > SPC.
- Calendar determines the public holidays for employees. You can view the public holidays linked to each calendar by clicking on Configure > Calendar.
The steps to take in Figgo when adding a user
- Case 1: You created the employee the month they arrived and your leaves are credited monthly.
You do not need to do anything else. The user will start to accrue leave when automatic accounting entries are made. The employee’s leave will be credited in proportion to their time present during the month, as determined by their contract start date.
- Case 2: You created the employee the month they arrived but all or some of your leaves are credited at the start of the period (e.g.: all TOIL accrued in January).
You must manually credit these leaves. Figgo will remind you in the administrator dashboard that you must complete this operation.
- Case 3: You created the co-worker the month after they arrived.
Below you can see how to recover rights accrued from the month they arrived. Go to the Credit/debit menu in Figgo then Recurring entitlements > Monthly entries.
If there are checkboxes beside certain absence accounts, this is a sign that one or more employees present were not credited for the selected month. Tick the boxes and click Continue.
Figgo will then show you the suggested credits and you can simply click on Save.