You may view absences of employees of create reports on absences in several Figgo modules.
This article is about :
- View absences in Request leave page
- View absences in View schedule page
- Leaves reports in Reports > Create and view > report type Absences (new module)
View absences in the Request leave page
In the Request leave page, you may view absences for a given employee, either on the planning or by clicking on the Yearly schedule link.
View absences in the View schedule page
The schedule allows you to view absences for a groupe of employees.
For more information, see our dedicated help page.
Leaves reports in Reports > Create and view > report type Absences (new module)
The report type Absences allows you to extract data on absences of a groupe of employees, for a given period.
You may filter data according to :
- Legal entities
- Figgo profiles
- Socioprofessionnal categories
- Accounts :
Default data are selected. Other data are available, when you modify columns of the report, so as to add information on employees, absences ou accountes. For example :
- Manager / Email of the manager : manager of the employee as defined in the user file
- Creation date : date when the request was made by the employee or absence was entered from the Manage schedule module
- Starts AM / Ends PM
Duration is displayed in the account unit.
You may download the report in CSV or Excel.