Viewing leave balances for one or more of your employees allows you to track the state of their leave balances.
This article covers the following points:
- Viewing leave balances from Request leave
- Viewing leave balances from Reports > Team balance
- Viewing leave balances from Reports > Create and view > Balance or Balance evolution
Viewing leave balances from Request leave
The Request leave module allows you to select a specific individual in the drop-down list and view their counter table.
You can visit our help page for a better understanding of the counter table. This will, in particular, show you an overview of balances for a specific month in the ‘Estimated balance at the end of’ column.
Viewing leave balances from Reports > Team balance
To access the ‘Team balance’, you must have a role that includes the right to view the ‘Request leave’ page of other users (in Figgo roles, permission > View homepage).
For a given date, this module allows you to edit the estimated:
- balance: the calculation will include days applied for (approved, pending approval or imposed by an administrator) and entitlements to be accrued by this date
- available balance: the calculation will show what the user can request on the selected date, taking into consideration absences applied for after the date on which the estimate is based (for example, advance requests)
All accounts for which a leave balance exists are visible by default. You can apply a filter if necessary. Users with no leave balances on any accounts will not be shown in the results.
The results table can be exported in Excel or CSV format by clicking ‘Download...’ in the top right corner.
Viewing leave balances from the Reports menu
‘Balance’ and ‘Balance evolution’ reports take into consideration absences pending approval as well as leave to be accrued.
The ‘Balance’ report allows you to view the balance, either on today’s date or on a given date, of a group of employees. You can apply a filter on one or more accounts as needed.
The ‘Balance evolution’ report shows you an employee’s leave balance on an account by displaying accruals (days or hours earned) and requests (days or hours taken), by account, over the period of your choice (from the first day of a month to the last day of a month).
Totals can be viewed, for example, by account and legal entity or by account only. Then click on ‘View results’ to view the report. This report can be downloaded in Excel format with or without subtotals.